As high school comes to a close, many seniors reflect on their time spent in high school through their yearbook quotes. These yearbook quotes are often funny, sentimental, or inspirational, and give seniors a chance to leave a lasting impact on their classmates. For many, picking the perfect yearbook quote is an important part of the senior year experience.
1. “Don’t be afraid to be great. Scared people only achieve mediocrity.” -Tony Robbins
2. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” -Will Rogers
4. “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” -Frank Zappa
5. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” -John Lennon
What should I put for senior quotes?
As we leave high school and enter the next phase of our lives, we want to take a moment to look back and reflect on our time at school. Our senior quotes are a way to do that, and to share our thoughts and feelings with our classmates.
When choosing what to write in your senior quotes, think about what you want to say about your high school experience. What were the highlights? What did you learn? How did you grow?
You can also use your senior quote to thank your teachers and parents for their support, and to show your gratitude for all that they’ve done for you.
Whatever you choose to write, make sure it’s something that you’ll look back on fondly and that will remind you of your time at high school.
Best of luck in the future!
What are some good high school quotes
High school is a time when you learn a lot about yourself and others. It can be a time of great fun and exploration, but it can also be a time of challenge and stress. No matter what your experience is, these high school quotes can help you get through it. Steve Martin’s quote is a great reminder to focus on your own excellence, and not worry about what others think. The second quote is a reminder that even though learning can be difficult, it is ultimately rewarding. And finally, the third quote is a great reminder to stay positive and keep moving forward, no matter how you feel. These high school quotes can help you get through whatever challenges you face, and come out stronger on the other side.
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs
“If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
How do you pick a good senior quote?
As you prepare to leave high school and head off into the world, you want to make sure your senior year is memorable. And what better way to do that than by having an amazing senior quote in your yearbook? Here are some tips to help you write a heartfelt and memorable senior quote:
1. Honor your friends. This is your last year together and you want to make sure to honor the friendships you’ve made. You can do this by writing a quote that celebrates your friendships or by dedicating your yearbook quote to your friends.
2. Thank your parents. Your parents have been there for you through everything and you want to make sure to thank them for their support. A heartfelt quote about your parents’ love and support would be perfect for your yearbook quote.
3. Pick the right song. The right song can perfectly capture your feelings and what this year has meant to you. Choose a song that is special to you and that you know will always remind you of your senior year.
4. Give a shout out to a teacher. A teacher who has made a difference in your life would appreciate a shout out in your yearbook quote. This is a great way to show your appreciation for the impact they’ve
This is one of my favorite quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. It is a reminder that even if we can’t do great things, we can still do small things in a great way. This is something that we can all strive to do in our lives.
What are some catchy quotes?
There are many famous advertising slogans that have become well known over the years. Some of these slogans are Concise, “Finger-Lickin’ Good”, “I’m Lovin’ It”, “Imagination at Work”, “They’re GRRR-EAT”, “Think Different”, “Just Do It”, “Diamonds Are Forever”. Each of these slogans has helped to make the brand or product it is associated with more recognizable and memorable.
There are many creativity quotes that can inspire and motivate us to be more creative in our lives. These quotes remind us that everyone has the potential to be creative and that we should never give up on our dreams. Creativity quotes can also help us to see the world in a different light and to find new ways of looking at things.
What are 5 positive quotes
These inspirational quotes remind us that despite the challenges we face, we should never give up on our dreams. We should seize every opportunity and never let go. life will always present us with ups and downs, but we should never lose sight of what we want to achieve. Always keep our faces towards the sun and the shadows will eventually fall away.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. You have to put in the hard work to get to where you want to be. I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. If you’re willing to work hard, you can achieve anything you want to. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration. You have to be willing to put in the hard work to be successful. Motivation is what gets you started. But it’s hard work that keeps you going.
What are powerful quotes?
1) Success is No Accident: You have to work hard for it and be open to opportunity.
2) Success is Not Final, Failure is Not Fatal: it is the Courage to Continue that Counts: You have to be brave and keep going even when things are tough.
3) Don’t Count the Days, Make the Days Count: Make every day count by doing something that matters.
4) He Who is Not Courageous Enough to Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing in Life: You have to be willing to take risks if you want to achieve anything.
5) Don’t Wait for Opportunity, Create it: Opportunities won’t just come to you, you have to go out and create them.
There’s nothing like a motivational quote to start your day off on the right foot! These quotes will help you get focused and motivated to achieve your goals.
“You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
“Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
“Don’t settle for average. Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” – Steven Pressfield
“Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark.” – David Ogilvy
What are some 3 word quotes
These are all great three-word quotes that are short, sweet, and to the point. They pack a lot of meaning into just a few words, and they’re perfect for situations where you need to be concise.
These three quotes are all about believing in yourself and pursuing your dreams. No matter how many times you fall, if you get back up and keep going, you will eventually achieve your goals. As long as you have the courage to keep going, anything is possible.
What are some graduation quotes?
These short graduation quotes are both inspirational and aspirational. They remind us that we should aim high and be our best selves. They also provide encouragement to pursue our dreams, even if they seem out of reach. These quotes remind us that life is full of opportunity and that we should seize every opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the most famous movie quotes of all time are:
“May the Force be with you” – Star Wars, 1977
“There’s no place like home” – The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“I’m the king of the world!” – Titanic, 1997
“Carpe diem” – Dead Poets Society, 1989
“Elementary, my dear Watson” – Sherlock Holmes, 1929
“It’s alive!” – Frankenstein, 1931
“My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates” – Forrest Gump, 1994
“I’ll be back” – The Terminator, 1984
“Our lives are brief but full of purpose.”
“Live life to the fullest and don’t look back with regrets.”
“Don’t be afraid to take risks and seize opportunity.”
“Make the most of every moment and cherish your time with loved ones.”
It’s always bittersweet to see seniors graduate, but we know they’ll do amazing things! These yearbook quotes for seniors sum up everything we’ll miss about them and everything we know they’ll accomplish.