As the school year comes to a close, seniors have a lot to say about their time in high school. Here are some quotes from seniors about their time in high school:
“High school is a time to find yourself and figure out who you are.”
“It’s been a journey, but I’m so excited for what’s next.”
“I’m going to miss this place and all the people in it.”
“I’m so grateful for everything I’ve experienced in high school.”
“I can’t believe it’s already over, but I’m ready for the next chapter.”
“The older you get, the more you realize that it’s not about what you look like on the outside, but what’s on the inside that counts.” – unknown
“Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” – Tom Wilson
“Getting old is a privilege denied to many.” – unknown
“Old age is like a fine wine, it gets better with age.” – unknown
What should I put for my senior quote?
These are all great quotes that can be used in a yearbook. They all have different meanings but they all relate to moving on in life and achieving great things.
Quotes by Famous People
1. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
4. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
What are high school quotes
High school is a time when you learn a lot about yourself and the world around you. It can be a tough time, but it can also be a time when you make some of the best memories of your life. These quotes capture the spirit of high school and the journey that every student goes through.
There are a few things to consider before deciding whether or not to run senior quotes in your yearbook. First, are the quotes appropriate? If they are not, it could reflect poorly on the school and cause controversy. Second, do the quotes add anything of value to the yearbook? If not, they may be better left out. Ultimately, the decision comes down to what is best for the yearbook and the students.
How do you pick a good senior quote?
When it comes time to write your senior quote, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, honor your friends. These are the people who have been by your side for four years, and they deserve to be recognized. Second, thank your parents. They’ve supported you throughout your high school career, and they deserve a shout-out. Third, pick the right song. A senior quote should be something that you’ll look back on fondly, so choose a song that has personal meaning to you. Fourth, give a shout out to a teacher. High school wouldn’t have been the same without your favorite teachers, so give them a shout-out in your senior quote. Fifth, be wary about referring to romantic relationships. These can change over time, and you don’t want your senior quote to be something that you look back on with regret. Finally, pick your own personal mantra. A senior quote is a great opportunity to share something that motivates and inspires you, so choose something that really speaks to you.
I think it’s important to always do your best in everything you do. You never know what the future holds, so it’s important to give things your all. Perfection is impossible, but as long as you strive to do your best, you’ll be successful.
What are 2 inspirational quotes?
Everyone has potential. it just takes hard work and determination to tap into it. Trust yourself and you can achieve anything you set your mind to. These inspiring quotes from successful people remind us that anything is possible if we just believe in ourselves. So dream big and never give up on your goals!
These 100 inspirational quotes will motivate you to pursue your dreams and never give up. No matter what life throws at you, keep your face towards the sunshine and eventually, the shadows will fall behind you.
What are short good quotes
1. If you’re going through hell, keep going. This is a great quote that motivates people to keep going even when things are tough.
2. There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true. This quote is a reminder to be careful about what you believe, and to question everything.
3. The price of greatness is responsibility. This quote reminds us that with great power comes great responsibility.
4. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. This quote is a reminder that we all make mistakes, and that even the biggest fools can be right sometimes.
As you embark on your post-secondary education and career, always keep in mind that your future is only as good as the work you put into it. You are the only one who can create your future – don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own. And don’t be afraid to take that first step – nothing in life is impossible. Best of luck in all your future endeavors!
What is the best quotes for student?
Positive quotes for students help to motivate and encourage them. These quotes emphasize the importance of being kind, working together, and asking questions. They also remind students that it’s okay to be different and to be the best that they can be.
I love learning! I love feeling like I’m constantly growing and evolving and becoming more knowledgeable. And I love that I can never really know everything – there’s always more to learn.
These quotes really resonate with me and have helped me to rediscover my love for learning. They’ve remind me that learning is a lifelong journey, and that it’s okay to take small steps and be patient – the important thing is just to get started. Additionally, they’ve helped me to focus on the present moment and not keep waiting for a better tomorrow.
So if you’re feeling a bit lost in your learning journey, or just need a little inspiration, I hope these quotes will help you as they’ve helped me.
What are seniors quotes
The saying “age is just a number” is often used to describe the fact that age is not always an accurate measure of someone’s maturity or experience. The saying suggests that age is not as important as other factors when considering someone’s ability or worth.
The phrase “life gets better with age” is often used to describe the fact that people usually become wiser and more experienced as they get older. The saying suggests that age is a positive thing, and that people should strive to get older.
The phrase “growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional” is often used to describe the fact that people can choose to remain immature even as they get older. The saying suggests that age does not have to dictate how someone acts or feels, and that people can choose to stay young at heart.
The phrase “I’ve got 99 problems, but age ain’t one” is often used to describe the fact that age is not always a negative thing. The saying suggests that there are more important things to worry about than age, and that age should not be a major concern.
The phrase “not just a year older, a year better” is often used to describe the fact that people can choose to improve
Senior quotes are a right of passage. But finding one that is appropriate is often a big challenge, seniors say. There are strict word limits and the use of asterisks in swear words are not an option. Profanity is banned.
What do you say to seniors in the yearbook?
We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in Middle School. We know you will continue to achieve great things in High School and beyond. You have grown into a beautiful person, inside and out!
This is a note about the topic of writing. You do not need to add quotations, as many students do not include them in their 65 characters anyway. We will add them if you do not. It is not required that you cite your quote.
What to say about senior pics
It’s hard to believe that another school year is coming to an end. For seniors, this means it’s time to start thinking about graduation. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your Instagram caption, check out this list!
1. Hey Siri, how many days until graduation?
2. Don’t count the days…
3. This wasn’t like High School Musical at all…
4. May your cap fly as high as your dreams
5. It’s the final countdown
6. Senioritis is real
7. So glad this chapter is coming to an end
8. Time to take on the real world
9. Bring on adulthood!
10. College bound
11. The sky’s the limit
12. Just keeping swimming
13. On to the next adventure
14. Ready for whatever life throws my way
15. Cheers to a new beginning!
If you don’t want the yearbook staff to make up a quote for you, make sure to submit one that follows the guidelines. All quotes must be limited to 140 characters, including spaces between words. Keep it clean, or it might be censored!
What is a powerful quote
1) Success is No Accident: You have to be willing to work hard and put in the effort to achieve success.
2) Success is Not Final, Failure is Not Fatal: it is the Courage to Continue that Counts: You have to be brave and have the determination to keep going even when things get tough.
3) Don’t Count the Days, Make the Days Count: Make each day count by doing something that is meaningful and worthwhile.
4) He Who is Not Courageous Enough to Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing in Life: You have to be willing to take risks if you want to achieve anything in life.
5) Don’t Wait for Opportunity, Create it: You have to create your own opportunities instead of waiting for them to come to you.
1. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”
2. “Success is a journey not a destination”
3. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals”
4. “It always seems impossible until it’s done”
5. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done”
6. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve or how much you can do”
7. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”
8. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things”
9. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters”
10. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life”
What is a nice positive quote
It’s so important to lead from the heart and to be kind to others! We should always be looking for opportunities to make someone smile and to brighten their day. You can’t protect yourself from sadness if you’re not also protecting yourself from happiness. Happiness comes from having positive thoughts and a good outlook on life.
These are all great three-word quotes that are short and sweet. They convey a lot of meaning in just a few words and can be used in many different situations. Whether you’re telling someone you love them, assuring someone of your support, or simply checking in on a friend, these quotes are sure to communicate your message effectively.
A senior student is someone who is in their last year of school. Here are some quotes about senior students:
“This is the time to enjoy every minute, because it goes by so fast.”
“The seniors of today will be the leaders of tomorrow.”
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
No matter what life throws our way, we always have the option to pick ourselves up and continue on with a positive attitude. These quotes from seniors reflect that sentiment and provide some great words of wisdom for people of all ages. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt These quotes inspire us to never give up on ourselves and to keep reaching for our dreams, no matter how old we are.